Culture and Creativity Sectors’ Entrepreneurship Empowerment in the Digital Era
EU-Programme: Erasmus+, KA2, Strategic Partnerships for Adult Education
Coordination: Marketmentoro Ltd (Cyprus)
Duration: March 2021 – February 2023
The ENVISION digital accelerator platform which will be built will provide cultural entrepreneurs with consulting services, as well as an appropriate digital space for presenting their work/projects, and will stimulate creativity and encourage all existing potential in the CCS. The provision of this digital space will offer cultural entrepreneurs and start-uppers the possibility to exchange knowledge and new/innovative practices, and the opportunity to become members of an extended (digital) CCS community and network.
The project will be delivered through 5 Intellectual Outputs, namely:
1) Mapping the needs and requirements of the CSS in the partner countries
2) Development of the online accelerating platform for CCS stakeholders
3) Content development for an e-training toolkit of consulting & mentoring services for cultural entrepreneurs
4) Implementation of a cultural Hackathon event / Pilot Implementation
5) Design & development of a Crowdfunding mechanism for cultural entrepreneurs
Project Nº 2020-1-CY01-KA227-ADU-08274
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.