Fight Against Cyberbullying and Exclusion
EU-Programme: Erasmus+, KA2, Strategic Partnerships for Youth
Coordination: Association des Agences de la Démocratie Locale (ALDA), Strasbourg, France
Duration: December 2018 – November 2020
This partnership of 9 members aims at developing guidelines, materials, networks and innovative methodologies combining multidisciplinary artistic approaches to tackle this important issue. FACE is designed to involve the following different target groups: youth workers that will act as multipliers, students, parents, local authorities and other stakeholders.
● Develop a new methodology and pedagogy to prevent cyberbullying, based on innovative artistic practices such as drama practice, filmmaking, visual and street arts
● Promote the development of civic competences and the respect of human rights amongst youth workers, teens and children, with an emphasis on those at risk of social exclusion
● Develop an international network of organizations, schools, and youth workers that would like to combat discrimination and bullying
● Design an online platform to share materials, experiences and contacts of people working in the field of prevention of cyberbullying
● Foster autonomy, active citizenship, self-confidence, sense of community and critical thinking amongst teens and children, through an awareness raising process that will encourage them to create their own vademecum about cyberbullying.
● Disseminate the results of the project, good practices to inspire education institutions and organisations
● Provide parents with knowledge and tools to promote the good use of social media amongst children
● Develop recommendations to tackle cyberbullying issues addressed to local authorities and other stakeholders
Project Nº 2018-3-FR02-KA205-01525
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.