Fostering social innovation and entrepreneurship in intercultural and interreligious contexts
EU-Programme: Erasmus+, KA2, Strategic Partnerships for Adult Education
Coordination: IRIPS (France)
Duration: February 2022 – July 2024
We live in the conscious presence of difference and we can be experienced as a profound threat to identity, especially for young people. Religion is one of the great answers to questions of identity. But that is why we face danger too, because identity also divides.
The aim of INTREP project is to promote social inclusion and diversity as well as intercultural and inter-religious dialogue by supporting Adult and community teachers and educators to foster social innovation and entrepreneurship in intercultural and interreligious contexts through Adult Community Education (ACE).
To this purpose, there are the following innovative project results:
- PR1. Training curriculum in social innovation and entrepreneurship in intercultural and interreligious contexts through Aduls Community Education (ACE)
- PR2. INTREP Learning Units Plan of learning experiences, activities and types of learning addressed to Adult and community teachers and educators
- PR3 INTREP e-Learning Campus, an ICT-based educative instrument to upskill Adult and community teachers and educators allowing them to create their own e-learning courses
- PR4. INTREP Instructional Web App, an innovative ICT-based tool for Adult and community teachers and educators, allowing them to develop customized online Learning Activitie
- PR5. Recommendations for skills validation, certification and accreditation on Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Intercultural and Interreligious contexts through ACE.
Project Nº 2021-1-BE01-KA220-ADU-000033680
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.